Sticky Ages: Why Is Age 65 Still a Retirement Peak?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustman, Alan L. & Steinmeier, Thomas L., 2015.
"Effects of social security policies on benefit claiming, retirement and saving,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 51-62.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2013. "Effects of Social Security Policies on Benefit Claiming, Retirement and Saving," NBER Working Papers 19071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norma Coe & Gopi Shah Goda, 2014. "How Much Does Access to Health Insurance Influence the Timing of Retirement?," Discussion Papers 14-007, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Fitzpatrick, Maria D., 2014.
"Retiree health insurance for public school employees: Does it affect retirement?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 88-98.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2013. "Retiree Health Insurance for Public School Employees: Does It Affect Retirement?," NBER Chapters,in: State and Local Health Plans for Active and Retired Public Employees National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2013. "Retiree Health Insurance for Public School Employees: Does it Affect Retirement?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4415, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maria D. Fitzpatrick, 2013. "Retiree Health Insurance for Public School Employees: Does it Affect Retirement?," NBER Working Papers 19524, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Duggan & Gopi Shah Goda & Emilie Jackson, 2017. "The Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Health Insurance Coverage and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-01-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-19 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2013-01-19 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-01-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2013-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .