Report NEP-IAS-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2013. "Unemployment Insurance, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 7128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michaël Zemmour, 2012. "Tax competition and the move from insurance to assistance," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768909, HAL.
- Karlan, Dean & Osei-Akoto, Isaac & Osei, Robert Darko & Udry, Christopher, 2012. "Agricultural Decisions after Relaxing Credit and Risk Constraints," Working Papers 110, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Marie Sudipta Sarangi, 2012. "Mutual Insurance Networks in Communities," Working Papers 1234, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik, 2013. "Unemployment Insurance and Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 7121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Naoki Aizawa & Hanming Fang, 2013. "Equilibrium Labor Market Search and Health Insurance Reform," NBER Working Papers 18698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norma B. Coe & Mashfiqur Khan & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "Sticky Ages: Why Is Age 65 Still a Retirement Peak?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Røgeberg, Ole J., 2013. "The Changing of the Guards: Can Physicians Contain Social Insurance Costs?," IZA Discussion Papers 7122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Monge & Lance Lochner, 2012. "Credit and Insurance for Human Capital Investments," 2012 Meeting Papers 299, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elisa Luciano & Luca Regis & Elena Vigna, 2012. "Natural delta gamma hedging of longevity and interest rate risk," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 21-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.