Report NEP-AGE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norma B. Coe & Mashfiqur Khan & Matthew S. Rutledge, 2013. "Sticky Ages: Why Is Age 65 Still a Retirement Peak?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-2, Center for Retirement Research.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2012. "Age groups and the Measure of Population Aging," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768889, HAL.
- Verónica Amarante & Andrea Vigorito, 2012. "The Expansion of Non-Contributory Transfers in Uruguay in Recent Years," Policy Research Brief 29, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Federica Teppa & Maarten van Rooij, 2012. "Are Retirement Decisions Vulnerable to Framing Effects? Empirical Evidence from NL and the US," DNB Working Papers 366, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Elena Stancanelli & Arthur Van Soest, 2012. "Joint Leisure Before and After Retirement : a double Regression Discontinuity Approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768901, HAL.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2013. "Health, Education, and the Post-Retirement Evolution of Household Assets," NBER Working Papers 18695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Blanchet & S. Le Minez, 2012. "Joint macro/micro evaluations of accrued-to-date pension liabilities: an application to French reforms," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-14, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Nicola Pavoni & Hakki Yazici, 2012. "Optimal Life-cycle Capital Taxation under Self-Control Problems," Working Papers 467, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Barbara Cavalletti & Corrado Lagazio & Riccardo Podestà, 2012. "A methodology to estimate the workforce outflows due to re-tirements in the public sector: the case of the Regione Liguria health system for the period 2012-2025," DEP - series of economic working papers 7/2012, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- J. de la Horra Navarro & J. Miguel Marín & M. T. Rodríguez Bernal, 2013. "Bayesian inference and data cloning in population projection matrices," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws130102, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.