Bayesian inference and data cloning in population projection matrices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lele, Subhash R. & Nadeem, Khurram & Schmuland, Byron, 2010. "Estimability and Likelihood Inference for Generalized Linear Mixed Models Using Data Cloning," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(492), pages 1617-1625.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian MCMC algorithm;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-01-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-01-19 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2013-01-19 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EVO-2013-01-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-01-19 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws130102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .