Pension Buyouts: What Can We Learn From The UK Experience?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Gordon L. & Caerlewy-Smith, Emiko & Marshall, John C., 2006. "Pension fund trustee competence: decision making in problems relevant to investment practice," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 91-110, March.
- Blake David & Cairns Andrew & Dowd Kevin, 2008. "The Birth of the Life Market," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Pablo Antolin, 2007.
"Longevity Risk and Private Pensions,"
Financial Market Trends,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2007(1), pages 107-128.
- Pablo Antolín, 2007. "Longevity Risk and Private Pensions," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 3, OECD Publishing.
- Clark, Gordon L. & Caerlewy-Smith, Emiko & Marshall, John C., 2007. "The consistency of UK pension fund trustee decision-making," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(01), pages 67-86, March.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Mauricio Soto, 2007. "Why Are Companies Freezing Their Pensions?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-22, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2007.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Dan Muldoon, 2008. "The Financial Crisis and Private Defined Benefit Plans," Issues in Brief ib2008-8-18, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2008.
- Ashby H. B. Monk, 2009. "The emerging market for intellectual property: drivers, restrainers, and implications," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 469-491, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2009-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .