Work at Older Ages: Is Raising the Early Retirement Age an Option for Social Security Reform?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2003.
"Redistribution and Insurance: Mandatory Annuitization With Mortality Heterogeneity,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(1), pages 17-41.
- Jeffrey R. Brown, 2002. "Redistribution and Insurance: Mandatory Annuitization with Mortality Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 9256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Schoeni & Vicki A. Freedman & Robert B. Wallace, 2001. "Persistent, Consistent, Widespread, and Robust? Another Look at Recent Trends in Old-Age Disability," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 56(4), pages 206-218.
- David M. Cutler & Mary Beth Landrum & Kate A. Stewart, 2009.
"Intensive Medical Care and Cardiovascular Disease Disability Reductions,"
NBER Chapters,in: Health at Older Ages: The Causes and Consequences of Declining Disability among the Elderly, pages 191-222
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Mary Beth Landrum & Kate A. Stewart, 2006. "Intensive Medical Care and Cardiovascular Disease Disability Reductions," NBER Working Papers 12184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Burtless & Joseph F. Quinn, 2002.
"Is Working Longer the Answer for an Aging Workforce?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
550, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gary Burtless & Joseph F. Quinn, 2002. "Is Working Longer the Answer for an Aging Workforce?," Issues in Brief ib2002-11, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2002.
- Beth J. Soldo & Olivia S. Mitchell & Rania Tfaily & John F. McCabe, 2006. "Cross-Cohort Differences in Health on the Verge of Retirement," NBER Working Papers 12762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-03-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-03-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2008-03-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2007-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .