Ethnic composition of schools and school performances in secondary education of Turkish migrant students in 7 countries and 19 European educational systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aia:aiaswp:wp108 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsethnic composition; Turkish migrant students; ethnic diversity; social capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-07-15 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-07-15 (Education)
- NEP-MIG-2013-07-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crm:wpaper:1314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CReAM Administrator) or (Thomas Cornelissen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmucluk.html .