On matrix-exponential distributions in risk theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jang, Jiwook, 2007. "Jump diffusion processes and their applications in insurance and finance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 62-70, July.
- Stanford, D.A. & Avram, F. & Badescu, A.L. & Breuer, L. & Silva Soares, A. Da & Latouche, G., 2005. "Phase-type Approximations to Finite-time Ruin Probabilities in the Sparre-Andersen and Stationary Renewal Risk Models," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 131-144, May.
- Ahn, Soohan & Badescu, Andrei L., 2007. "On the analysis of the Gerber-Shiu discounted penalty function for risk processes with Markovian arrivals," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 234-249, September.
- Hipp, Christian, 2006. "Speedy convolution algorithms and Panjer recursions for phase-type distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 176-188, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMatrix-exponential distribution; Phase-type distribution; Ruin probability; Markov chain.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2015-05-02 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crj:dpaper:2_2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margherita Gallo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crnavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.