Service Offshoring and Productivity in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rosario Crinò, 2008. "Service offshoring and productivity in Western Europe," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(35), pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Exports and growth in the New Member States. The role of global value chains," Working Papers 2016-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Rosario Crinò, 2012.
"Service Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Labour Demand,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(1), pages 20-57, February.
- Rosario Crinò, 2010. "Service Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Labor Demand," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 802.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kang, Moonsung & Kim, Hyuk Hwang & Lee, Hongshik & Lee, Joonhyung, 2010. "Regional production networks, service offshoring, and productivity in East Asia," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 206-216, August.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2014.
"Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Michel, Bernhard & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring," IZA Discussion Papers 5768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus-Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," Working Papers CEB 11-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," DULBEA Working Papers 11-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth, 2017. "Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8007, The World Bank.
- Rosario Crinò, "undated".
"Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment,"
391, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2009. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 775.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Deborah Winkler & Thomas Farole, 2015. "Global Value Chain Integration and Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23818, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsService Offshoring; Total Factor Productivity;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-12-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2008-12-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2008-12-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-07 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:wp220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.