Service offshoring and productivity in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rosario Crinò, 2008. "Service Offshoring and Productivity in Western Europe," KITeS Working Papers 220, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2004.
"Gradualism In Tax Treaties With Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(1), pages 113-139, February.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2000. "Gradualism in Tax Treaties with Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2000-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jun 2002.
- Richard Chisik & Ronald B. Davies, 2010. "Gradualism in Tax Treaties with Irreversible Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 019, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Staiger & Kyle Bagwell, 1999. "An Economic Theory of GATT," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 215-248, March.
- John Kennan & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Do Big Countries Win Tariff Wars?," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 4, pages 45-51 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Constantinos Syropoulos, 2002. "Optimum Tariffs and Retaliation Revisited: How Country Size Matters," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 707-727.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Hagemejer, 2016. "Exports and growth in the New Member States. The role of global value chains," Working Papers 2016-24, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Rosario Crinò, 2012.
"Service Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Labour Demand,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 74(1), pages 20-57, February.
- Rosario Crinò, 2010. "Service Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Labor Demand," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 802.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2014.
"Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Michel, Bernhard & Rycx, Francois, 2011. "Productivity Gains and Spillovers from Offshoring," IZA Discussion Papers 5768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus-Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," Working Papers CEB 11-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," DULBEA Working Papers 11-07, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rosario Crinò, "undated".
"Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment,"
391, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2009. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 775.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rosario CrinÃ², 2007. "Service Offshoring and White-Collar Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2040, CESifo Group Munich.
- Deborah Winkler & Thomas Farole, 2015. "Global Value Chain Integration and Productivity," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23818, The World Bank.
- Kang, Moonsung & Kim, Hyuk Hwang & Lee, Hongshik & Lee, Joonhyung, 2010. "Regional production networks, service offshoring, and productivity in East Asia," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 206-216, August.
- Kummritz,Victor & Taglioni,Daria & Winkler,Deborah Elisabeth, 2017. "Economic upgrading through global value chain participation : which policies increase the value added gains ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8007, The World Bank.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-08f10021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .