Report NEP-INT-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kalina Manova & Zhiwei Zhang, 2008. "China's exporters and importers: firms, products, and trade partners," Working Paper Series 2008-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Park, Donghyun & Park, Innwon & Estrada, Gemma Esther B., 2008. "Is the ASEAN-Korea Free Trade Area (AKFTA) an Optimal Free Trade Area?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 21, Asian Development Bank.
- Vogel, Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Higher Productivity in Importing German Manufacturing Firms: Self-Selection, Learning from Importing, or Both?," IZA Discussion Papers 3854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chau, Nancy H. & Fare, Rolf, 2008. "Shadow Pricing Market Access: A Trade Benefit Function Approach," Discussion Papers 6218, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan, 2008. "The Volatility of International Trade Flows and Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 695, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2008. "Service Offshoring and Productivity in Western Europe," KITeS Working Papers 220, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2008.
- Michelle Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2008. "How much of South Korea’s growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Paper Series 2008-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Baharom, A.H. & Habibullah, M.S. & Royfaizal, R. C, 2008. "The relationship between trade openness, foreign direct investment and growth: Case of Malaysia," MPRA Paper 11928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Janiak, 2008. "Welfare in models of trade with heterogeneous firms," Documentos de Trabajo 253, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.