Macro coordination: Forward Guidance as ‘cheap talk’?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521578967, December.
- Diamond, Peter A, 1982. "Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 881-894, October.
- Farmer, Roger, 2013.
"The Natural Rate Hypothesis: an idea past its sell-by date,"
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin,
Bank of England, vol. 53(3), pages 244-256.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2013. "The Natural Rate Hypothesis: An idea past its sell-by date," NBER Working Papers 19267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2013. "The Natural Rate Hypothesis: An idea past its sell-by-date," CEPR Discussion Papers 9580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manning, Alan, 1990. "Imperfect Competition, Multiple Equilibria and Unemployment Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 151-162, Supplemen.
- Joseph Farrell & Matthew Rabin, 1996. "Cheap Talk," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 103-118, Summer.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2010.
"Monetary policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Borrowing Constraints,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 295-316, April.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2010. "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Borrowing Constraints," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3ao9avev669, Sciences Po.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2010. "Monetary policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Borrowing Constraints," Post-Print halshs-00754461, HAL.
- Yann Algan & Xavier Ragot, 2010. "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents and Borrowing Constraints," Post-Print hal-01170621, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscheap-talk; coordination problems; equilibrium selection; monetary policy; multiple equilibria;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-12-24 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-12-24 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.