Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Korea: Assessments and Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2005. "The link between interest rates and exchange rates: do contractionary depreciations make a difference?," Working Paper Series 548, European Central Bank.
- Hyeongwoo Kim, 2014. "Estimating Interest Rate Setting Behavior in Korea: An Ordered Probit Model Approach," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-02, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Parsley, David & Popper, Helen, 2014. "Gauging exchange rate targeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 155-166.
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006.
"Hot Money Inflows in China : How the People's Bank of China Took up the Challenge,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Vincent Bouvatier, 2006. "Hot money inflows in China : How the people's bank of China took up the challenge," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2006. "How does information affect the comovement between interest rates and exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 608, European Central Bank.
- Márcio Holland, 2005. "Monetary And Exchange Rate Policy In Brazil After Inflation Targeting," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 032, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2009. "Characterising the inflation targeting regime in South Korea," Working Paper Series 1004, European Central Bank.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Mei-Ping & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2014. "Industry co-movement and cross-listing: Do home country factors matter?," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 96-110.
- Thomas Willett & Eric M.P. Chiu & Sirathorn (B.J.) Dechsakulthorn & Ramya Ghosh & Bernard Kibesse & Kenneth Kim & Jeff (Yongbok) Kim & Alice Ouyang, 2011. "Classifying international aspects of currency regimes," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 288-303, November.
- Christina Christou & Ruthira Naraidoo & Rangan Gupta & Won Joong Kim, 2017. "Monetary Policy Reaction Functions of the TICKs: A Quantile Regression Approach," Working Papers 201738, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Jahyun Koo & Ivan Paya & David A. Peel, 2012. "The Bank of Korea's nonlinear monetary policy rule," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(12), pages 1193-1202, August.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; inflation targeting; monetary policy; South Korea;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2005-02-13 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2005-02-13 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-02-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .