Contract Renewal and Incentives in Public Procurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Moen, Espen R. & Riis, Christian, 2006. "Contract renewal and incentives in public procurement," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 269-285, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1992. "Bidding Rings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 579-599, June.
- Benny Moldovanu & Aner Sela, 2001. "The Optimal Allocation of Prizes in Contests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 542-558, June.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Yeon-Koo Che, 1993.
"Design Competition through Multidimensional Auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 24(4), pages 668-680, Winter.
- Che, Y.K., 1991. "Design Competition through Multidimensional Auctions," Working papers 9123, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Independent review of the Job Network," Labor and Demography 0210002, EconWPA.
- Clark, Derek J & Riis, Christian, 1998. "Competition over More Than One Prize," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 276-289, March.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1997.
"The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1127-1161.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," NBER Working Papers 5744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1996. "The Proper Scope of Government: Theory and an Application to Prisons," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1778, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30727607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindqvist, Erik, 2007. "Will Privatization Reduce Costs?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 660, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Chiara D'Alpaos & Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2008. "Optimal penalty for investment delay in public procurement contracts," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0074, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Albano, Gian Luigi & Cesi, Berardino & Iozzi, Alberto, 2017. "Public procurement with unverifiable quality: The case for discriminatory competitive procedures," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 14-26.
- Lidestam, Helene, 2014. "Sustainable bus transports through less detailed contracts," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 141-146.
- Axel Gautier & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2013.
"Contract Renewal as an Incentive Device. An Application to the French Urban Public Transport Sector,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 4(1).
- Axel Gautier & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2008. "Contract Renewal as an Incentive Device. An Application to the French Urban Public Transport Sector," CREPP Working Papers 0805, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- GAUTIER, Axel & YVRANDE-BILLON, Anne, 2008. "Contract renewal as an incentive device. An application to the French urban public transport sector," CORE Discussion Papers 2008068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Gautier & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2013. "Contract Renewal as an Incentive Device: An Application to the French Urban Public Transport Sector," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01052683, HAL.
- Lluis Bru & Daniel Cardona, 2016. "Strategic Sourcing in Procurement," DEA Working Papers 82, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Chiara D'Alpaos & Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi & Sergio Vergalli, 2009.
"It is never too late: Optimal penalty for investment delay in public procurement contracts,"
0907, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Vergalli & Chiara D’Alpaos & Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2009. ""It Is Never too late": Optimal Penalty for Investment Delay in Public Procurement Contracts," Working Papers 2009.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mouwen, Arnoud & van Ommeren, Jos, 2016. "The effect of contract renewal and competitive tendering on public transport costs, subsidies and ridership," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 78-89.
- Andrey Yakovlev & Andrey Tkachenko & Olga Demidova & Olga Balaeva, 2013. "An impact of different regulatory regimes on the effectiveness of public procurement," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Camén, Carolina & Lidestam, Helene, 2016. "Dominating factors contributing to the high(er) costs for public bus transports in Sweden," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 292-296.
More about this item
Keywordscontract renewal; public procurement; quality; tournament;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.