The Political Economy of Education and Development in an Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- François Bourguignon & Thierry Verdier, 2005. "The Political Economy of Education and Development in an Open Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 529-548, August.
- François Bourguignon & Thierry Verdier, 2005. "The Political Economy of Education and Development in an Open Economy," Post-Print halshs-00754072, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Thierry Verdier, 2001. "The Political Economy of Education and Development in an Open Economy," DELTA Working Papers 2001-11, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2000. "Trade Policy Reform as Institutional Reform," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2189, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2013.
"Financial integration in autocracies: Greasing the wheel or more to steal?,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2010. "Financial Integration in Autocracies: Greasing the Wheel or More to Steal?," FIW Working Paper series 048, FIW.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2010. "Financial Integration in Autocracies: Greasing the Wheel or More to Steal?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201014, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chakrabarty Debajyoti & Chanda Areendam & Ghate Chetan, 2006.
"Education, Growth, and Redistribution in the Presence of Capital Flight,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-41, November.
- Debajyoti Chakrabarty, 2006. "Education, Growth, and Redistribution in the Presence of Capital Flight," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Areendam Chanda & Debajyoti Chakrabarty & Chetan Ghate, 2006. "Education, Growth, and Redistribution in the Presence of Capital Flight," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- B.P. Zaaruka & J.W. Fedderke, 2011. "Indicators of Political and Economic Institutions in Tanzania: 1884 - 2008," Working Papers 231, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Thierry Verdier, 2005.
"Intégration commerciale « socialement responsable » : une approche en termes d'économie politique,"
Revue d’économie du développement,
De Boeck Université, vol. 13(4), pages 55-121.
- Thierry Verdier, 2005. "Intégration commerciale " socialement responsable " : une approche en termes d'économie politique," Post-Print halshs-00754061, HAL.
- Åsa Johansson & Yvan Guillemette & Fabrice Murtin & David Turner & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Philip Bagnoli & Guillaume Bousquet & Francesca Spinelli, 2013. "Long-Term Growth Scenarios," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1000, OECD Publishing.
- Jin Chen & Don Hossler, 2017. "The Effects of Financial Aid on College Success of Two-Year Beginning Nontraditional Students," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(1), pages 40-76, February.
- Ruben Segura-Cayuela, 2006.
"Inefficient Policies, Inefficient Institutions and Trade,"
2006 Meeting Papers
502, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rubén Segura-Cayuela, 2006. "Inefficient policies, inefficient institutions and trade," Working Papers 0633, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; globalization; political economy;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.