'Globalization' and Relocation in a Vertically Differentiated Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Isabel Grilo & Tito Cordella, 1998. "“Globalization” and Relocation in a Vertically Differentiated Industry," IMF Working Papers 98/48, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anna Falzoni & Alessandro Turrini, 2001.
"The decision to invest in a low-wage country: Evidence from Italian textiles and clothing multinationals,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 451-470.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Falzoni, Anna M & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2000. "The Decision To Invest In A Low-Wage Country: Evidence From Italian Textiles And Clothing Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 2395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Tanguy van Ypersele, 1999. "Métropoles et concurrence territoriale," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 326(1), pages 19-30.
- Cordella, Tito & Grilo, Isabel, 2001.
"Social dumping and relocation: is there a case for imposing a social clause?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 643-668, November.
- Cordella, Tito & Grilo, Isabel, 1998. "'Social Dumping' and Relocation: Is there a Case for Imposing a Social Clause?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Azevedo-Pereira & Gualter Couto & Cláudia Nunes, 2010. "Optimal timing of relocation," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 143-163, April.
- Pennings, Enrico & Sleuwaegen, Leo, 2000. "International relocation: firm and industry determinants," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 179-186, May.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Service Offshoring, Productivity, and Employment; Evidence from the United States," IMF Working Papers 05/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Service Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 11926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amiti, Mary & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Service Offshoring, Productivity and Employment: Evidence from the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 5475, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Service Offshoring and Productivity: Evidence from the US," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 203-220, February.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:28:y:2016:i:1:p:16-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBertrand Competition; Globalization; Production Relocation; vertical differentiation;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .