A User's Guide to Uruguay Round Assessments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anania, Giovanni, 2001. "Modeling Agricultural Trade Liberalization. A Review," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Warwick J. McKibbin & K. K. Tang, 2000.
"Trade and Financial Reform in China: Impacts on the World Economy,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(8), pages 979-1003, August.
- Warwick J McKibbin & K K Tang, 1998. "The Global Economic Impacts of Trade and Financial Reform in China," Departmental Working Papers 1998-08, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics, revised Sep 1998.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M Stern, 2002. "Computational Analysis of Multilateral Trade Liberalization in the Uruguay Round and Doha Development Round," Working Papers 489, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Dean A. DeRosa & John P. Gilbert, 2005. "Predicting Trade Expansion under FTAs and Multilateral Agreements," Working Paper Series WP05-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- George Philippidis & Hubbard Lionel, 2003.
"Varietal Utility and Patriotic Preference: The Cas of European Agriculture,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 66, pages 5-25.
- Philippidis, George & Hubbard, Lionel, 2003. "Varietal utility and patriotic preference: the cas of European agriculture," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 66.
- George Philippidis & Lionel Hubbard, 2003. "Varietal utility and patriotic preference: the cas of European agriculture," Post-Print hal-01201033, HAL.
- Christian Henn & Brad McDonald, 2014. "Crisis Protectionism: The Observed Trade Impact," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(1), pages 77-118, April.
- Lücke, Matthias & Spinanger, Dean, 2004. "Liberalisierung des internationalen Handels mit Dienstleistungen: Herausforderungen und Chancen für Entwicklungsländer," Kiel Working Papers 1228, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Robin Taylor, "undated". "International Trade and Air Pollution: The Economic Costs of Air Emissions from Waterborne Commerce Vessels in the United States," GDAE Working Papers 03-08, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Taylor, Robin & Gallagher, Kevin P., 2003. "International Trade and Air Pollution: The Economic Costs of Air Emissions from Waterborne Commerce Vessels in the United States," Working Papers 15594, Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2001. "Productivity, returns to scale and the elasticity of factor substitution in the USA apparel industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 285-291, October.
- Spinanger, Dean & Francois, Joseph F. & Glismann, Hans H., 2000. "The Cost of EU Trade Protection in Textiles and Clothing," Kiel Working Papers 997, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph Francois, 2000. "Assessing The Results Of General Equilibriumstudies Of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 3, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE Modelling; GAT; Trade Liberalization; Uruguay Round; WTO;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.