Fiscal Deficit Reductions in Line with the Maastricht Criteria for Monetary Union: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Bohn, 2004.
"Monetary Union and the Interest-Exchange Rate Trade-off,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 111-141, April.
- Bohn, Frank, 2003. "Monetary Union and the Interest-Exchange Rate Trade-off," Economics Discussion Papers 8857, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter, 2006.
"The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have we Learnt about Stabilization in EMU?,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 687-710, November.
- Buiter, Willem H., 2005. "The 'Sense and Nonsense of Maastricht' Revisited: What Have We Learnt About Stabilization In EMU?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5405, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isabelle Cadoret & Christophe Tavera, 1998. "L'impact du déficit public sur la vitesse de convergence des économies européennes," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 37-48.
- Bohn, Frank, 2006. "Maastricht Criteria versus Stability Pact," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 247-276, April.
- Philippine Cour & Eric Dubois & Selma Mahfouz & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 1996. "The Cost of Fiscal Retrenchment Revisited: how Strong is the Evidence?," Working Papers 1996-16, CEPII research center.
- Jürgen Hagen & Stefan Lutz, 1996. "Fiscal and monetary policy on the way to EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 299-325, October.
- Joseph Plasmans & Jacob Engwerda & Bas Aarle & Tomasz Michalak, 2009. "Analysis of a monetary union enlargement in the framework of linear-quadratic differential games," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 135-156, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence Criteria; Monetary Union; Policy Mix;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .