Multinational Banks and Supranational Supervision
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:series:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13209-017-0171-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Repullo, 2018. "Hierarchical bank supervision," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Segura, Anatoli & Vicente, Sergio, 2018. "Bank resolution and public backstop in an asymmetric banking union," ESRB Working Paper Series 83, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Beck, Thorsten & Silva-Buston, Consuelo & Wagner, Wolf, 2018. "The Economics of Supranational Bank Supervision," CEPR Discussion Papers 12764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Faia, Ester & Weder, Beatrice, 2016. "Cross-Border Resolution of Global Banks: Bail in under Single Point of Entry versus Multiple Points of Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 11171, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Repullo, 2017. "Hierarchical Bank Supervision," Working Papers wp2018_1718, CEMFI.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Krause, Thomas & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Drivers of systemic risk: Do national and European perspectives differ?," Discussion Papers 09/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Rafael Repullo, 2017. "Hierarchical Bank Supervision," Working Papers wp2017_1718, CEMFI.
- Elena Carletti & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Robert Marquez, 2016. "Supervisory Incentives in a Banking Union," IMF Working Papers 16/186, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking Union; Cross-border banks; Monitoring; Multinational banks; regulation; Supervision;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-06-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2016-06-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:11326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.