Report NEP-CBA-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cateau, Gino & Shukayev, Malik, 2016. "Credibility of History-Dependent Monetary Policies and Macroeconomic Instability," Working Papers 2016-7, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Gunakar Bhatta, Ph.D., 2015. "Theoretical Paradigm on Bank Capital Regulation and its Impact on Bank-Borrower Behavior," NRB Working Paper 30/2015, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Colliard, Jean-Edouard & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2016. "Multinational Banks and Supranational Supervision," CEPR Discussion Papers 11326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristin Forbes & Dennis Reinhardt & Tomasz Wieladek, 2016. "The Spillovers, Interactions, and (Un)Intended Consequences of Monetary and Regulatory Policies," NBER Working Papers 22307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabiana Gómez & Jorge Ponce, 2015. "Regulation and Bankers' Incentives," Documentos de trabajo 2015005, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Silke Tober, 2016. "The ECB`s Monetary Policy: stability without "safe" assets?," IMK Report 112e-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2015. "Challenges for the ECB in Times of Deflation," Sciences Po publications 183, Sciences Po.
- Eric Dor, 2016. "Are extremely low interest rates really caused by insufficient growth and inflation rather than by ECB policy?," Working Papers 2016-EQM-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2016. "Growth and Welfare Effects of Macroprudential Regulation," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 218, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Nuguer Victoria & Cuadra Gabriel, 2016. "Risky Banks and Macroprudential Policy for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2016-06, Banco de México.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Abdurrahman Nazif Catik & Mohamad Husam Helmi & Faek Menla Ali & Coskun Akdeniz, 2016. "Monetary Policy Rules in Emerging Countries: Is There an Augmented Nonlinear Taylor Rule?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1588, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vicondoa, Alejandro, 2016. "Monetary News, U.S. Interest Rate and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/10, European University Institute.
- Ftiti, Zied & Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014. "Modeling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: Perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach," MPRA Paper 70481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.