Ageing and the sustainability of Dutch public finances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ed Westerhout & Frank Pellikaan, 2005. "Can we afford to live longer in better health?," CPB Document 85, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- W. M. T. Westerhout, 2006. "Does Ageing Call for a Reform of the Health Care Sector?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 52(1), pages 1-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniel Vuuren, 2011.
"The trend in female labour force participation: what can be expected for the future?,"
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 729-753, May.
- Rob Euwals & Marike Knoef & Daniël van Vuuren, 2007. "The trend in female labour force participation; what can be expected for the future?," CPB Discussion Paper 93, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Euwals, Rob & Knoef, Marike & van Vuuren, Daniel, 2007. "The Trend in Female Labour Force Participation: What Can Be Expected for the Future?," IZA Discussion Papers 3225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Bucciol & Roel M.W.J. Beetsma, 2010.
"Inter- and Intra-generational Consequences of Pension Buffer Policy under Demographic, Financial, and Economic Shocks,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 56(3), pages 366-403, September.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Roel Beetsma, 2009. "Inter- and Intra-generational Consequences of Pension Buffer Policy under Demographic, Financial and Economic Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 2779, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Wierts, 2007. "The sustainability of euro area debt: a re-assessment," DNB Working Papers 134, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jan-Maarten van Sonsbeek & firstname.lastname@example.org, 2011. "Micro simulations on the effects of ageing-related policy measures: The Social Affairs Department of the Netherlands Ageing and Pensions Model," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 4(1), pages 72-99.
- Roel Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2011.
"Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds,"
Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 323-360, September.
- Roel Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2010. "Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-128/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Alessandro Bucciol, 2010. "Differentiating Indexation in Dutch Pension Funds," CESifo Working Paper Series 3305, CESifo Group Munich.
- W. Melyn & L. Van Meensel & S. Van Parys, 2016. "The sustainability of public finances in the context of population ageing," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 87-103, December.
- Frits Bos, 2007. "The Dutch fiscal framework; history, current practice and the role of the CPB," CPB Document 150, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Daniël van Vuuren, 2011. "Flexible Retirement," CPB Discussion Paper 174, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alex Armstrong & Nick Draper & Ed Westerhout, 2008. "The impact of demographic uncertainty on public finances in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 104, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Edwin van de Haar, 2015. "CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis: Dutch (economic) policy-making," Contemporary Social Science, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 182-190, June.
- Nick Draper & Alex Armstrong, 2007. "GAMMA; a simulation model for ageing, pensions and public finances," CPB Document 147, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Knoef, M.G., 2011. "Essays on labor force participation, aging, income and health," Other publications TiSEM 2ac55c2f-b678-457d-b936-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Westerhout, Ed, 2018. "Paying for the Ageing Crisis : Who, How and When?," Discussion Paper 2018-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniel Vuuren, 2014. "Flexible Retirement," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 573-593, July.
- Claudia Münch & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2009. "Education and Labor Market Activity of Women: An Age-Group Specific Empirical Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-099/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- van Sonsbeek, Jan-Maarten, 2010. "Micro simulations on the effects of ageing-related policy measures," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 968-979, September.
- Koen Caminada & Kees Goudswaard, 2008. "Revenue Effects of Tax Facilities for Pension Savings," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(2), pages 233-246, June.
- Daniel S Kanda, 2011. "Modeling Optimal Fiscal Consolidation Paths in a Selection of European Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Alex Armstrong & Nick Draper & André Nibbelink & Ed Westerhout, 2007. "Fiscal prefunding in response to demographic uncertainty," CPB Discussion Paper 85, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Abderrahim Chibi & Sidi Mohamed Chekouri & Mohamed Benbouziane, 2015. "Assessing Fiscal Sustainability in Algeria: a Nonlinear Approach," Working Papers 962, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-03-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-03-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-03-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:spcial:61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .