“Mitigation, adaptation, suffering” : In search of the right mix in the face of climate change
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henry Tulkens & Vincent van Steenberghe, 2009. "“Mitigation, Adaptation, Suffering”: In Search of the Right Mix in the Face of Climate Change," Working Papers 2009.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Henry Tulkens & Vincent van Steenberghe, 2009. ""Mitigation, Adaptation, Suffering": In Search of the Right Mix in the Face of Climate Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2781, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benchekroun, H. & Marrouch, W. & Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2011. "Adaptation Effectiveness and Free-Riding Incentives in International Environmental Agreements," Discussion Paper 2011-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Klaus Eisenack & Leonhard Kähler, 2012. "Unilateral emission reductions can lead to Pareto improvements when adaptation to damages is possible," Working Papers V-344-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Martin Farnham & Peter Kennedy, 2015. "Adapting to Climate Change: Equilibrium Welfare Implications for Large and Small Economies," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(3), pages 345-363, July.
- Johan Eyckmans & Sam Fankhauser & Snorre Kverndokk, 2016. "Development Aid and Climate Finance," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 429-450, February.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bréchet, Thierry & Hritonenko, Natali & Yatsenko, Yuri, 2016.
"Domestic environmental policy and international cooperation for global commons,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 183-205.
- BRECHET, Thierry & HRITONENKO, Natali & YATSENKO, Yuri, 2014. "Domestic environmental policy and international cooperation for global commons," CORE Discussion Papers 2014045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:old:wpaper:332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Ökonomische Grundfragen der Klimaanpassung: Umrisse eines neuen Forschungsprogramms," UFZ Reports 02/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Udo Ebert & Heinz Welsch, 2012.
"Adaptation and Mitigation in Global Pollution Problems: Economic Impacts of Productivity, Sensitivity, and Adaptive Capacity,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Udo Ebert & Heinz Welsch, 2011. "Adaptation and Mitigation in Global Pollution Problems: Economic Impacts of Productivity, Sensitivity and Adaptive Capacity," Working Papers V-332-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Udo Ebert & Heinz Welsch, 2011. "Optimal response functions in global pollution problems can be upward-sloping: accounting for adaptation," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 13(2), pages 129-138, June.
- repec:old:wpaper:344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johan Eyckmans & Sam Fankhauser & Snorre Kverndokk, 2013. "Equity, Development Aid and Climate Finance," GRI Working Papers 123, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
Keywordscost of climate change; adaptation; mitigation; residual cost; envelope cost function; cost benefit analysis;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2009054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.