Endogenous Cycles with Long Lived Agents
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1990|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)|
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009.
"Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, 05.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Moresi, Serge, 1999. "Uncertain lifetime, risk aversion and intertemporal substitution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 207-212, February.
- LOVO, Stefano, 2000. "Infinitely lived representative agent exchange economy with myopia," CORE Discussion Papers 2000028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Stefano Lovo, 2000. "Infinitely Lived Representative Agent Exchange Economy with Myopia," Working Papers hal-00598167, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 214-229.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmanuelle, 2007. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," LERNA Working Papers 07.14.235, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2008. "Endogenous Retirement and Monetary Cycles," Post-Print hal-00424801, HAL.
- Simonovits, András, 1995. "Az együtt élő korosztályok modellcsaládja
[The family of overlapping cohorts models]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 358-386.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Russell, Steven, 2003. "Two-period cycles in a three-period overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 378-401, April.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Russell, Steven, 2002. "Two-Period Cycles in a Three-Period Overlapping Generations Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10250, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Simonovits, Andras, 1999. "Are there cycles in realistic overlapping cohorts models?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 261-275, June.
- H. Polemarchakis & S. Demichelis, 2002. "Frequency of Trade and the Determinancy of Equilibrium Paths: Logarithmic Economies of Overlapping Generations Under Certainty," Working Papers 2002-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Molnar, Gyorgy & Simonovits, Andras, 1998. "Expectations, (in)stability and (in)viability in realistic overlapping cohorts models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 303-332, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1990048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed