¿Estabiliza el FEPA los precios locales del azúcar?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julio C. Alonso & Andrés M. Arcila & Sebastián Montenegro, 2015. "¿Estabiliza el FEPA los precios locales del azúcar?," Estudios Gerenciales, Universidad Icesi, issue 04, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Alexander Estacio & Mauricio Olivera, 2010. "Impacto socioeconómico del sector azucarero colombiano en la economía nacional y regional," Cuadernos de Fedesarrollo 009285, Fedesarrollo.
- Ghysels, Eric & Lee, Hahn S. & Noh, Jaesum, 1994. "Testing for unit roots in seasonal time series : Some theoretical extensions and a Monte Carlo investigation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 415-442, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFEPA; cointegración; raíces unitarias; azúcar;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000495:014581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.