Who Bears the Burden of Crime in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Summers, L.H. & Summers, V.P., 1989. "When Financial Markets Work Too Well : A Cautious Case For A Securities Transactions Tax," Papers t12, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Ross Levine & Norman Loayza & Thorsten Beck, 2002.
"Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Leonardo Hernández & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Se (ed.), Banking, Financial Integration, and International Crises, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 031-084
Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 2000. "Financial intermediation and growth: Causality and causes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 31-77.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. "Financial intermediation and growth : Causality and causes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. "Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990. "Optimal Taxation and Optimal Tax Systems," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 157-178, Winter.
- Karl F Habermeier & Andrei A Kirilenko, 2001. "Securities Transaction Taxes and Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 01/51, International Monetary Fund.
- Shiller, Robert J, 1981.
"Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 421-436, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1980. "Do Stock Prices Move Too Much to be Justified by Subsequent Changes in Dividends?," NBER Working Papers 0456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1989. "Using Tax Policy To Curb Speculative Short-Term Trading," Papers t2, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Diamond, Peter A & Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production: I--Production Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 8-27, March.
- Chia, Ngee-Choon & Whalley, John, 1999. "The Tax Treatment of Financial Intermediation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 704-719, November.
- Pedro Albuquerque, 2006.
"BAD taxation: Disintermediation and illiquidity in a bank account debits tax model,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(5), pages 601-624, September.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque, 2005. "BAD Taxation: Disintermediation and Illiquidity in a Bank Account Debits Tax Model," Public Economics 0511019, EconWPA, revised 26 Dec 2005.
- Pedro Albuquerque, 2006. "BAD Taxation: Disintermediation and Illiquidity in a Bank Account Debits Tax Model," Post-Print halshs-00745610, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Otero., 2012.
"Cali a comienzos del Siglo XXI: ¿Crisis o recuperación?,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
172, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrea Otero, 2012. "Cali a comienzos del Siglo XXI: ¿Crisis o recuperación?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 009903, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- David M. Vetter & Kaizô I. Beltrão & Rosa M. R. Massena, 2013. "The Impact of the Sense of Security from Crime on Residential Property Values in Brazilian Metropolitan Areas," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-415, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mamadou Camara & Pierre Salama, 2003. "Homicides en Amérique du Sud : les pauvres sont-ils dangereux ?," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(174), pages 393-416.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008. "Happiness and Beliefs in Criminal Environments," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1489, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ibáñez, Ana Maria & Vélez, Carlos Eduardo, 2008. "Civil Conflict and Forced Migration: The Micro Determinants and Welfare Losses of Displacement in Colombia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 659-676, April.
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011.
"An Assessment of How Urban Crime and Victimization Affects Life Satisfaction,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
007876, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2011. "An Assessment of How Urban Crime and Victimization Affects Life Satisfaction," Borradores de Economia 640, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Heinemann, Alessandra & Verner, Dorte, 2006. "Crime and violence in development : a literature review of Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4041, The World Bank.
- William Savedoff, 2009. "A Moving Target: Universal Access to Healthcare Services in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4606, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gina Cárdenas Varón & José Luis Polo Otero, 2014. "Ciclo intergeneracional de la violencia doméstica contra la mujer: Análisis para las regiones de Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014767, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Mamadou Camara & Pierre Salama, 2004. "Homicidios en América del Sur: ¿los pobres son peligrosos?," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 6(10), pages 159-181, January-J.
- Rodrigo R. Soares & Joana Naritomi, 2010. "Understanding High Crime Rates in Latin America: The Role of Social and Policy Factors," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, pages 19-55 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "The Welfare Cost of Violence (New Version: Corrected Calculations)," Law and Economics 0312003, EconWPA, revised 13 Sep 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsCrimen; Violencia; Violencia Intrafamiliar; Criminalidad; Problemas Sociales; Homicidio; Encuestas Sociales; Colombia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:003776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.