Intellectual property rights, foreign direct investment and the shadow economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P Srinivasan, 2011. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in SAARC Nations: An Econometric Investigation," The IUP Journal of Managerial Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 26-42, August.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1997. "Why is Corruption So Much More Taxing Than Tax? Arbitrariness Kills," NBER Working Papers 6255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mark M. Spiegel, 2006.
"Institutional Efficiency, Monitoring Costs and the Investment Share of FDI,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 683-697, September.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mark M. Spiegel, 2002. "Institutional Efficiency, Monitoring Costs, and the Investment Share of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mark M. Spiegel, 2003. "Institutional efficiency, monitoring costs, and the investment share of FDI," Working Paper Series 2003-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Jeremy Piger, 2014. "Determinants of foreign direct investment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 775-812, August.
- Jennifer Tobin & Susan Rose-Ackerman, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Business Environment in Developing Countries: the Impact of Bilateral Investment Treaties," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 587, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual Property Rights; Foreign Direct Investment; ShadowEconomy; Informality;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:013514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.