Acceso de los hogares a los principales servicios públicos y sociales y percepciones de calidad sobre estos servicios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grupo de economía de la salud -GES-, 2003. "Resultados económicos de la reforma a la salud en Colombia," OBSERVATORIO SEGURIDAD SOCIAL 003464, GRUPO DE ECONOMÍA DE LA SALUD.
- Darwin Cortés & Luis F. Gamboa & Jorge I. González, 1999. "ICV: hacia una medida de estándar de vida," COYUNTURA SOCIAL 013028, FEDESARROLLO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011.
"A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3806, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," Research Department Publications 4729, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Milenka Ocampo & Carlos Foronda Rojas, 2007. "Estudio de la calidad de vida en Bolivia: Metodología y medición," Investigación & Desarrollo 0207, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2007.
- Néstor Gandelman & Giorgina Piani & Zuleika Ferre, 2012. "Neighborhood Determinants of Quality of Life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 547-563, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEncuenta de Calidad de Vida; Servicios Sociales; Servicios Públicos domiciliarios;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000091:001986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.