Ipos and The Growth of Firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gian Luca Clementi, 2004. "IPO's and the Growth of Firms," Working Papers 04-23, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Gian Luca Clementi, 2000. "Ipos And The Growth Of Firms," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 Z133, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendon, 2003.
"Firm Investment in Imperfect Capital Markets: A Structural Estimation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 513-545, July.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendón, 1996. "Firm investment in imperfect capital markets: A structural estimation," Economics Working Papers 274, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 1998.
- Loderer, Claudio & Waelchli, Urs, 2010. "Firm age and performance," MPRA Paper 26450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Astudillo, Alfonso & Braun, Matías & Castañeda, Pablo, 2011.
"The going public decision and the structure of equity markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1451-1470.
- Astudillo, Alfonso & Braun, Matias & Castaneda, Pablo, 2011. "The Going Public Decision and the Structure of Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 38640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2004. "Interest Rates and Initial Public Offerings," NBER Working Papers 10298, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Chemmanur & Shan He & Debarshi K. Nandy, 2010. "The Going-Public Decision and the Product Market," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(5), pages 1855-1908.
- Asli M. Arikan & René M. Stulz, 2011.
"Corporate Acquisitions, Diversification, and the Firm's Lifecycle,"
NBER Working Papers
17463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arikan, Asli M. & Stulz, Rene M., 2011. "Corporate Acquisitions, Diversification, and the Firm's Lifecycle," Working Paper Series 2011-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Mayur, Manas & Kumar, Manoj, 2006. "An Empirical Investigation of Going Public Decision of Indian Companies," MPRA Paper 1801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2002-11-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2002-11-18 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2002-11-18 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmu:gsiawp:1625157792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear). General contact details of provider: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.