Report NEP-MFD-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Meyer & Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira & Jaakko Kiander & Vladimir Lavrac & Massimiliano Marzo, 2002. "The Eastward Enlargement of the Eurozone: The Shaping of Capital Markets. Regional Inputs on Data and Statistic," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp05a, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2002. "Historical Perspectives on Financial Development and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Hugo Hopenhayn, . "A Theory of Financing Constraints and Firm Dynamics," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E9, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Glenn MacDonald, . "Optimal Financing Contracts, Investor Protection, and Growth," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Gian Luca Clementi, . "Ipos and The Growth of Firms," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E8, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Vlachos, Jonas & Waldenström, Daniel, 2002. "International Financial Liberalization and Industry Growth," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 513, Stockholm School of Economics.