Report NEP-DGE-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gian Luca Clementi & Hugo Hopenhayn, "undated". "A Theory of Financing Constraints and Firm Dynamics," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E9, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Claudia M. Buch & Joerg Doepke & Christian Pierdzioch, 2002. "Consumer Preferences and the Reliability of Euler Equation Tests of Capital Mobility ; Some Simulation-Based Evidence," Kiel Working Papers 1131, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jose Maria Da Rocha & Diego Restuccia, 2002. "The Role of Agriculture in Aggregate Business Cycle Fluctuations," Working Papers diegor-02-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- David Andolfatto & Scott Hendry & Kevin Moran, 2002. "Labour Markets, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy Regimes," Staff Working Papers 02-32, Bank of Canada.
- Roberto Duncan, 2002. "How Well Does a Monetary Dynamic Equilibrium Model Account for Chilean Data?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 190, Central Bank of Chile.
- Rui Castro & Gian Luca Clementi & Glenn MacDonald, "undated". "Optimal Financing Contracts, Investor Protection, and Growth," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E10, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2002. "Housing Collateral, Consumption Insurance and Risk Premia," Macroeconomics 0211008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monnet, Cyril, 2002. "Optimal public money," Working Paper Series 159, European Central Bank.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2002. "The Own-Price of Money and a New Channel of Monetary Transmission," NBER Working Papers 9341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smets, Frank & Wouters, Raf, 2002. "An estimated stochastic dynamic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Series 171, European Central Bank.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas F. Cooley & Cheng Wang, "undated". "Stock Grants as Commitment Device," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E12, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Gian Luca Clementi, "undated". "Ipos and The Growth of Firms," GSIA Working Papers 2002-E8, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Others 0211002, University Library of Munich, Germany.