Post-IPO Operating Performance, Venture Capital and the Bubble Years
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerry Coakley & Leon Hadass & Andrew Wood, 2008. "Hot IPOs can damage your long-run wealth!," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(14), pages 1111-1120.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie Pommet, 2011. "The survival of venture capital backed companies : an analysis of the French case," Working Papers halshs-00720927, HAL.
- Sophie Pommet, 2013. "The Impact of Venture Capital Investment Duration on the Survival of French IPOs," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-32, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Sian Owen & Jo-Ann Suchard, 2013. "The impact of venture capital/private equity investment on the performance of IPOs in Australia," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 19, pages 400-420 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fu, Xudong & Lian, Qin & Tang, Tian & Wang, Qiming, 2015. "An empirical study of executive option grants around initial public offerings," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 207-221.
- Chen, Hung-Kun & Liang, Woan-lih, 2016. "Do venture capitalists improve the operating performance of IPOs?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 291-304.
- Ni, Yensen & Huang, Paoyu, 2015. "Do IPOs matter for price limits? Evidence from Taiwan," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 74-83.
- Hsuan-Chi Chen & Keng-Yu Ho & Yu-Jen Hsiao & Cheng-Huan Wu, 2010. "The Diversification Effects of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1-2), pages 171-205.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012.
"Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 179-205, July.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Financing technology-based small firms in Europe: what do we know?," Post-Print halshs-00606802, HAL.
- Nilabhra Bhattacharya & Elizabeth Demers & Philip Joos, 2010. "The Relevance of Accounting Information in a Stock Market Bubble: Evidence from Internet IPOs," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3-4), pages 291-321.
- Miguel Meuleman & Mike Wright & Sophie Manigart & Andy Lockett, 2009. "Private Equity Syndication: Agency Costs, Reputation and Collaboration," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5-6), pages 616-644.
- Sophie Pommet, 2013. "The impact of venture capital investment duration on the survival of French IPOs," Working Papers halshs-00923957, HAL.
- Meisam Omidian & Habibollah Nakhaei & Karim Nakhaei, 2016. "Accounting accruals, earnings management and future performance of IPOs," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 25-37.
- Sophie Pommet, 2012. "The Survival of Venture Capital Backed Companies: An Analysis of the French Case," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-14, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Valérie Revest & Alessandro Sapio, 2016. "Graduation and sell-out strategies in the Alternative Investment Market," Discussion Papers 4_2016, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Wasim Ahmad & Ranko Jelic, 2014. "Lockup Agreements and Survival of UK IPOs," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5-6), pages 717-742, June.
- Valérie Revest & Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Financing Technology-Based Small Firms in Europe: a review of the empirical evidence," LEM Papers Series 2008/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:34:y:2007-11:i:9-10:p:1423-1446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.