Childhood Factors & Materialism: Role Of Childhood Factors As A Major Contributor To Materialism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mick, David Glen, 1996. " Are Studies of Dark Side Variables Confounded by Socially Desirable Responding? The Case of Materialism," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 106-119, September.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1991. " Social Comparison and the Idealized Images of Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 71-83, June.
- Richins, Marsha L & Dawson, Scott, 1992. " A Consumer Values Orientation for Materialism and Its Measurement: Scale Development and Validation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 303-316, December.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1994. "A Theory of Conformity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 841-877, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMaterialism; Self Esteem; Social Pressure; Childhoods Factors;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1icm11:2011-069-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .