Do agglomeration and technology affect vertical integration? Evidence from Italian business groups
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2009. "Do Agglomeration and Technology Affect Vertical Integration? Evidence from Italian Business Groups," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 305-322.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Antonietti & Maria Rosaria Ferrante & Riccardo Leoncini, 2016. "Local market size, social capital and outsourcing: evidence from Emilia Romagna," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 243-260, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2012.
"Agglomeration, Related Variety, and Vertical Integration,"
Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2010. "Agglomeration, related variety and vertical integration," Working Papers 1005, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci, 2011. "Agglomeration, related variety and vertical integration," Openloc Working Papers 1104, Public policies and local development.
- Roberto Antonietti & Maria Rosaria Ferrante & Riccardo Leoncini, 2014. "Trust your neighbour. Industrial relatedness, social capital and outsourcing," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1403, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Chatzistamoulou, Nikos & Kounetas, Kostas & Broadstock, David C., 2016. "Spillovers, path dependence and the productive performance of European transportation sectors in the presence of technology heterogeneity," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 261-274.
- Brian T. McCann & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Nandini Lahiri, 2016. "Agglomeration and the choice between acquisitions and alliances: An information economics perspective," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1085-1106, June.
- Antonietti, Roberto & Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2013.
"Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: The case of Kibs in the metropolitan region of Milan,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 360-363.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Claudio Lupi, 2012. "Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: the case of Kibs in the Metropolitan Region of Milan," Openloc Working Papers 1202, Public policies and local development.
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Emilio Alvarez-Suescun, 2010. "Geographical Agglomeration as an Alternative to Vertical Integration," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(4), pages 373-389, June.
- Luca Ferrucci & Antonio Picciotti, 2013. "Il gruppo Margaritelli: dai sentieri della crescita a quelli della ristrutturazione e del Turnaround," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(4), pages 15-35.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness groups; spatial agglomeration; technology; vertical integration;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-09-26 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-SBM-2009-09-26 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2009-09-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:0903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Donato Iacobucci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.