Debt, Deflation, the Great Depression
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Gordon & James A. Wilcox, 1978. "Monetarist Interpretations of the Great Depression: A Rejoinder," Discussion Papers 330, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Friedman, Milton, 1972. "Comments on the Critics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 906-950, Sept.-Oct.
- Anderson, Gary M & Shughart, William F, II & Tollison, Robert D, 1990. "A Public Choice Theory of the Great Contraction: Further Evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 277-283, December.
- Gary Anderson & William Shughart & Robert Tollison, 1988. "A public choice theory of the great contraction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 3-23, October.
- Chipman, John Somerset, 1987. "International trade," Discussion Papers, Series II 24, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.