The Emergence of Copying Technologies: What Have We Learned
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Telser, L G, 1979. "A Theory of Monopoly of Complementary Goods," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(2), pages 211-230, April.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, William R, 1985. "The Economics of Copying," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(1), pages 158-174, February.
- Jack Hirshleifer & John G. Riley, 1979.
"The Analytics of Uncertainty and Information- An Expository Survey,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
159, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, J & Riley, John G, 1979. "The Analytics of Uncertainty and Information-An Expository Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 1375-1421, December.
- Novos, Ian E & Waldman, Michael, 1984. "The Effects of Increased Copyright Protection: An Analytic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 236-246, April.
- Burstein, M L, 1984. "Diffusion of Knowledge-based Products: Applications to Developing Economies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 612-633, October.
- Besen, Stanley M., 1986. "Private copying, reproduction costs, and the supply of intellectual property," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 5-22.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.