A Theory of Monopoly of Complementary Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 14-23.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Diamond, Douglas W. & Verrecchia, Robert E., 1981. "Information aggregation in a noisy rational expectations economy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 221-235, September.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Mark Rubinstein., 1989. "Market Basket Alternatives," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-187, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 2004.
"The Economics of Repeated Extortion,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 203-223, Summer.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 1998. "The Economics of Repeated Extortion," CESifo Working Paper Series 172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 2003. "The economics of repeated extortion," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "Complementarity and Partial Nonexcludability: An Analysis of the Software/Computer Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 403, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Mora, Hugo & Olivares, Francisco, 2010. "On pricing of multiple bundles of products and services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 197-208, October.
- Ersoy, Fulya Yuksel & Hasker, Kevin & Inci, Eren, 2016. "Parking as a loss leader at shopping malls," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 98-112.
- Hui-Ling Chung & Yan-Shu Lin & Jin-Li Hu, 2013. "Bundling strategy and product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 207-229, April.
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "The Emergence of Copying Technologies: What Have We Learned," UCLA Economics Working Papers 408, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Louis Phlips, 1981. "Welfare and price discrimination : optimal departures from uniform pricing," Working Papers hal-01527244, HAL.
- Harlam, Bari A. & Krishna, Aradhna & Lehmann, Donald R. & Mela, Carl, 1995. "Impact of bundle type, price framing and familiarity on purchase intention for the bundle," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 57-66, May.
- Simonin, Bernard L. & Ruth, Julie A., 1995. "Bundling as a strategy for new product introduction: Effects on consumers' reservation prices for the bundle, the new product, and its tie-in," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-230, July.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:28-30 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:52:y:1979:i:2:p:211-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .