A Theory of Monopoly of Complementary Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 2004.
"The Economics of Repeated Extortion,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(2), pages 203-223, Summer.
- Jay Pil Choi & Marcel Thum, 1998. "The Economics of Repeated Extortion," CESifo Working Paper Series 172, CESifo Group Munich.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Thum, Marcel, 2003. "The economics of repeated extortion," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/03, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "Complementarity and Partial Nonexcludability: An Analysis of the Software/Computer Market," UCLA Economics Working Papers 403, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ferrer, Juan-Carlos & Mora, Hugo & Olivares, Francisco, 2010. "On pricing of multiple bundles of products and services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(1), pages 197-208, October.
- Ersoy, Fulya Yuksel & Hasker, Kevin & Inci, Eren, 2016. "Parking as a loss leader at shopping malls," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 98-112.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:5:p:367-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hui-Ling Chung & Yan-Shu Lin & Jin-Li Hu, 2013. "Bundling strategy and product differentiation," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 207-229, April.
- Ian E. Novos & Michael Waldman, 1986. "The Emergence of Copying Technologies: What Have We Learned," UCLA Economics Working Papers 408, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jouret:v:84:y:2008:i:2:p:181-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Phlips, 1981. "Welfare and price discrimination : optimal departures from uniform pricing," Working Papers hal-01527244, HAL.
- Harlam, Bari A. & Krishna, Aradhna & Lehmann, Donald R. & Mela, Carl, 1995. "Impact of bundle type, price framing and familiarity on purchase intention for the bundle," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 57-66, May.
- Simonin, Bernard L. & Ruth, Julie A., 1995. "Bundling as a strategy for new product introduction: Effects on consumers' reservation prices for the bundle, the new product, and its tie-in," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-230, July.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:28-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:5:y:2017:i:5:p:435-445:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:52:y:1979:i:2:p:211-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.