Some Economic Implications of Life Span Extension
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin S. Feldstein, 1974. "Tax Incidence in a Growing Economy with Variable Factor Supply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(4), pages 551-573.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence Summers, 1978. "Long Run Tax Incidence and Variable Labor Supply Revisited," UCLA Economics Working Papers 111, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1978. "Social Security, Time for Reform," UCLA Economics Working Papers 121, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1988. "Intergenerational Transfers and Savings," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(2), pages 41-58, Spring.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2004.
"The Effect of Improvements in Health and Longevity on Optimal Retirement and Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
10919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore, 2005. "The Effect of Improvements in Health and Longevity on Optimal Retirement and Saving," PGDA Working Papers 0205, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .