Ordinally Bayesian Incentive-Compatible Voting Schemes joint with Dipjyoti Majumdar
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Maskin, 1999. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38.
- d'Aspremont, C. & Gerard-Varet, L. -A., 1982.
"Bayesian incentive compatible beliefs,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 83-103, June.
- d’ASPREMONT, C. & PELEG, B., 1986.
"Ordinal Bayesian incentive compatible representations of committees,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1986042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'ASPREMONT, Claude & PELEG, Bezalel, . "Ordinal Bayesian incentive compatible representations of committees," CORE Discussion Papers RP 808, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gibbard, Allan, 1973. "Manipulation of Voting Schemes: A General Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 587-601, July.
- Satterthwaite, Mark Allen, 1975. "Strategy-proofness and Arrow's conditions: Existence and correspondence theorems for voting procedures and social welfare functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-217, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclatw:357966000000000090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.