Ordinal Bayesian incentive compatible representations of committees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- d’ASPREMONT, C. & PELEG, B., 1986. "Ordinal Bayesian incentive compatible representations of committees," CORE Discussion Papers 1986042, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joana Pais, 2008. "Random matching in the college admissions problem," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(1), pages 99-116, April.
- Dipjyoti Majumdar, 2003.
"Ordinally Bayesian Incentive Compatible Stable Matching,"
- Dipjyoti Majumdar, 2003. "Ordinally Bayesian Incentive Compatible Stable Matchings," Working Papers 05001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Lars EHLERS & Jordi MASSO, 2018.
"Robust Design in Monotonic Matching Markets : A Case for Firm-Proposing Deferred-Acceptance,"
Cahiers de recherche
04-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- EHLERS, Lars & MASSO, Jordi, 2018. "Robust design in monotonic matching markets: a case for firm-proposing deferred-acceptance," Cahiers de recherche 2018-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kushnir, Alexey, 2013.
"Harmful signaling in matching markets,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 209-218.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2009. "Matching Markets with Signals," Working Papers 2009.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful Signaling in Matching Markets," Working Papers 2010.121, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful signaling in matching markets," IEW - Working Papers 509, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Arunava Sen, 2002. "Ordinally Bayesian Incentive-Compatible Voting Schemes joint with Dipjyoti Majumdar," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lars Ehlers & Jordi Massó, 2004.
"Incomplete Information and Small Cores in Matching Markets,"
147, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Lars Ehlers & Jordi Massó, 2004. "Incomplete Information and Small Cores in Matching Markets," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 637.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alexey I. Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful Signaling in Matching Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000351, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:808. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.