Finite-Sample Evidence Suggesting a Heavy Tail Problem of the Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimator, accepted for publication, Econometric Reviews
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Judge, George G. & Schoenberg, Ron, 2003.
"Empirical evidence concerning the finite sample performance of El-type structural equation estimation and inference methods,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
945, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C & Judge, George G. & Schoenberg, Ron, 2003. "Empirical Evidence Concerning the Finite Sample Performance of EL-Type Structural Equation Estimation and Inference Methods," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2xm0n02g, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Patrik Guggenberger & Jinyong Hahn, 2005. "Finite Sample Properties of the Two-Step Empirical Likelihood Estimator," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 247-263.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995.
"Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1736, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Guido W. Imbens & Richard H. Spady & Phillip Johnson, 1998. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 333-358, March.
- Guido W Imbens, Phillip Johnson & Richard H Spady, "undated". "Information theoretic approaches to inference in moment condition model," Economics Papers W12., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Imbens, G.W. & Johnson, P. & Spady, R.H., 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Movement Condition Models," Economics Papers 99, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Yaron, Amir, 1996. "Finite-Sample Properties of Some Alternative GMM Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 262-280, July.
- Guido W. Imbens, 1997. "One-Step Estimators for Over-Identified Generalized Method of Moments Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 359-383.
- Patrik Buggenberger & Richard Smith, 2003.
"Generalized empirical likelihood estimators and tests under partial, weak and strong identification,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP08/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Smith, Richard J., 2005. "Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators And Tests Under Partial, Weak, And Strong Identification," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 667-709, August.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 2002.
"A New Specification Test for the Validity of Instrumental Variables,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 163-189, January.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 1999. "A New Specification Test for the Validity of Instrumental Variables," Working papers 99-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Michael Stutzer, 1997. "An Information-Theoretic Alternative to Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 861-874, July.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Anderson, T W & Kunitomo, Naoto & Sawa, Takamitsu, 1982. "Evaluation of the Distribution Function of the Limited Information Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1009-1027, July.
- Kinal, Terrence W, 1980. "The Existence of Moments of k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 241-249, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclaol:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.