Finite-Sample Evidence Suggesting a Heavy Tail Problem of the Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimator, accepted for publication, Econometric Reviews
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Guggenberger, Patrik & Smith, Richard J., 2005.
"Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators And Tests Under Partial, Weak, And Strong Identification,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 667-709, August.
- Patrik Buggenberger & Richard Smith, 2003. "Generalized empirical likelihood estimators and tests under partial, weak and strong identification," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Anderson, T W & Kunitomo, Naoto & Sawa, Takamitsu, 1982. "Evaluation of the Distribution Function of the Limited Information Maximum Likelihood Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1009-1027, July.
- Guido W. Imbens & Richard H. Spady & Phillip Johnson, 1998.
"Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 333-358, March.
- Guido W Imbens, Phillip Johnson & Richard H Spady, "undated". "Information theoretic approaches to inference in moment condition model," Economics Papers W12., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Imbens, G.W. & Johnson, P. & Spady, R.H., 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Movement Condition Models," Economics Papers 99, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1736, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Guido W. Imbens & Phillip Johnson & Richard H. Spady, 1995. "Information Theoretic Approaches to Inference in Moment Condition Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Michael Stutzer, 1997. "An Information-Theoretic Alternative to Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 861-874, July.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Yaron, Amir, 1996. "Finite-Sample Properties of Some Alternative GMM Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 262-280, July.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 2002.
"A New Specification Test for the Validity of Instrumental Variables,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 163-189, January.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 1999. "A New Specification Test for the Validity of Instrumental Variables," Working papers 99-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Patrik Guggenberger & Jinyong Hahn, 2005. "Finite Sample Properties of the Two-Step Empirical Likelihood Estimator," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 247-263.
- Kinal, Terrence W, 1980. "The Existence of Moments of k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 241-249, January.
- Guido W. Imbens, 1997. "One-Step Estimators for Over-Identified Generalized Method of Moments Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 359-383. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclaol:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .