Air Quality and Infant Mortality During Indonesia's Massive Wildfires in 1997
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel, 2002. "The Health Impacts of Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution from Solid Fuels in Developing Countries: Knowledge, Gaps, and Data Needs," Discussion Papers dp-02-24, Resources For the Future.
- Janet Currie & Matthew Neidell, 2005.
"Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn from California's Recent Experience?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1003-1030.
- Currie, Janet & Neidell, Matthew, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 1056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janet Currie & Matthew Neidell, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 10251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Futoshi Yamauchi, 2012.
"Prenatal Seasonality, Child Growth, and Schooling Investments: Evidence from Rural Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1323-1341, September.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2011. "Prenatal seasonality, child growth, and schooling investments: Evidence from rural Indonesia," IFPRI discussion papers 1108, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Matthew J. Neidell, 2008. "Information, Avoidance Behavior, and Health: The Effect of Ozone on Asthma Hospitalizations," NBER Working Papers 14209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2006-02-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-02-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclaol:358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .