Concave Expected Utility and Event Separability
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Faro, José Heleno, 2009.
"Ambiguity through confidence functions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 535-558, September.
- Alain Chateauneuf & José Heleno Faro, 2009. "Ambiguity through confidence functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00634651, HAL.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 1989.
"Maxmin Expected Utility with Non-Unique Prior,"
- Ehud Lehrer, 2005.
"A new integral for capacities,"
Game Theory and Information
- Olivier L’Haridon & Lætitia Placido, 2010.
"Betting on Machina’s reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 375-393, September.
- L’Haridon, Olivier & Placido, Lætitia, 2008. "Betting on Machina's reflection example: an experiment on ambiguity," Les Cahiers de Recherche 909, HEC Paris.
- Aurelien Baillon & Olivier L'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2011. "Ambiguity Models and the Machina Paradoxes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1547-60, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.