Evolutionary Drift and Equilibrium Selection
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Pathak, Parag A., 2010. "Unobserved punishment supports cooperation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 78-86, February.
- Sandholm, William H., 2005. "Excess payoff dynamics and other well-behaved evolutionary dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 149-170, October.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Sandholm, William H., 2007.
"Evolution in games with randomly disturbed payoffs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 47-69, January.
- Hofbauer,J. & Sandholm,W.H., 2003. "Evolution in games with randomly disturbed payoffs," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kristian Lindgren & Vilhelm Verendel, 2013. "Evolutionary Exploration of the Finitely Repeated Prisoners’ Dilemma—The Effect of Out-of-Equilibrium Play," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Lindgren, Kristian & Verendel, Vilhelm, 2013. "Evolutionary Exploration of the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma--The Effect of Out-of-Equilibrium Play," MPRA Paper 43662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponti, Giovanni, 2000.
"Continuous-time evolutionary dynamics: theory and practice,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 187-214, June.
- Giovanni Ponti, 1999. "- Continuous-Time Evolutionary Dynamics: Theory And Practice," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-31, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Samuelson, Larry, 2001. "Analogies, Adaptation, and Anomalies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 320-366, April.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "On the Existence and Stability of Pareto Optimal Endogenous Matching with Fairness," MPRA Paper 40560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .