Assessing the Impact of Non-Response on the Treatment Effect in the Canadian Self-Sufficiency Experiment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Kamionka & Guy Lacroix, 2003. "Assessing the Impact of Non-Response on the Treatment Effect in the Canadian Self-Sufficiency Experiment," Cahiers de recherche 0336, CIRPEE.
- Thierry Kamionka & Guy Lacroix, 2003. "Assessing the Impact of Non-Response on the Treatment Effect in the Canadian Self-Sufficiency Experiment," Working Papers 2003-37, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bitler, Marianne P. & Gelbach, Jonah B. & Hoynes, Hilary W., 2008.
"Distributional impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 748-765, April.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2005. "Distributional Impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project," NBER Working Papers 11626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hilary W. Hoynes & Marianne P Bitler & Jonah B. Gelbach, 2005. "Distributional Impacts of the Self-Sufficiency Project," Working Papers 530, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Chris Ryan & Robert Breunig, 2006.
"A Couples-Based Approach to the Problem of Workless Families,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(259), pages 428-444, December.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Ryan, Chris & Breunig, Robert, 2003. "A Couples-Based Approach to the Problem of Workless Families," IZA Discussion Papers 864, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Chris Ryan & Robert Breunig, 2005. "A Couples-based Approach to the Problem of Workless Families," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2005-454, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & Lindeboom, Maarten & Dolton, Peter J, 2004.
"Survey non-response and unemployment duration,"
Working Paper Series
2004:12, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Lindeboom, Maarten & Dolton, Peter, 2004. "Survey Non-Response and Unemployment Duration," IZA Discussion Papers 1303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Maarten Lindeboom & Peter J. Dolton, 2004. "Survey Non-response and Unemployment Duration," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-094/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial experiment; non-response bias; duration model; social assistance; Expémentation sociale; biais de non-réponse; modèle de durée; aide-sociale;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2003s-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .