The Effect of Bidding Information in Ascending Auctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronald M. Harstad & Michael H. Rothkopf, 2000. "An "Alternating Recognition" Model of English Auctions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver & Moldovanu, Benny, 2004.
"An experimental analysis of auctions with interdependent valuations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 54-85, July.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver & Moldovanu, Benny, 2000. "An experimental analysis of auctions with interdependent valuations," Papers 00-10, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver & Moldovanu, Benny, 2000. "An experimental analysis of auctions with interdependent valuations," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 00-10, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Mikoucheva, Anna & Sonin, Konstantin, 2004.
"Information revelation and efficiency in auctions,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 277-284, June.
- Anna Mikusheva & Konstantin Sonin, 2002. "Information Revelation and Efficiency in Auctions," Working Papers w0021, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Mikusheva, Anna & Sonin, Konstantin, 2002. "Information Revelation and Efficiency in Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1996. "Analyzing the Airwaves Auction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 159-175, Winter.
- Krishna, Vijay, 2009. "Auction Theory," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780123745071.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-12-13 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EXP-2011-12-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2011-12-13 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chu:wpaper:11-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Megan Luetje). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esichus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.