Chilean Banking Crisis of the 1980s: Solutions and estimation of the costs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises; A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2012.
"The Consequences of Banking Crises for Public Debt,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 289-307, December.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises on Public Debt," Working Papers 1015, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises for Public Debt," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 801, OECD Publishing.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises for Public Debt," Post-Print halshs-00497925, HAL.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka-Durand, 2010. "The Consequences of Banking Crises on Public Debt," Post-Print halshs-00492865, HAL.
- Yudaeva, Ksenia & Godunova, Maria & Kozlov, Konstantin & Ivanova, Nadezhda, 2009. "Exit strategies from the banking crisis: international experience," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 3, pages 98-149, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2002-02-15 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PKE-2002-02-15 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .