Food Security in Indonesia: Current Challenges and the Long-Run Outlook
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Afkar, Rythia, 2015. "Joint Evaluation of Cash and In-kind Transfer programs in Indonesia: What are the roles in Food and Nutrition Security?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205395, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Afkar, Rythia & Matz, Julia, 2015. "Cash transfer, In-Kind, or both? Assessing the Food and Nutrition Security Impacts of Social Protection Programs in Indonesia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210936, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; Indonesia; agriculture; rice; poverty;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-08-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-08-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.