Civil War: A Review of 50 Years of Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois, Joseph F. & Martin, Will, 2004.
"Commercial policy variability, bindings, and market access,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 665-679, June.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings, and Market Access," International Trade 0210002, EconWPA.
- Francois, Joseph & Martin, Will, 2002. "Commercial Policy Variability, Bindings and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 3294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Subramanian, Arvind & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2007.
"The WTO promotes trade, strongly but unevenly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 151-175, May.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Arvind Subramanian, 2003. "The WTO Promotes Trade, Strongly But Unevenly," IMF Working Papers 03/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Subramanian, Arvind & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2005. "The WTO Promotes Trade, Strongly But Unevenly," CEPR Discussion Papers 5122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arvind Subramanian & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "The WTO Promotes Trade, Strongly But Unevenly," NBER Working Papers 10024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luci Ellis & Kathryn Smith, 2010. "The Global Upward Trend in the Profit Share," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(3), pages 231-256.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2009.
"Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(8), pages 1135-1164, August.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2008. "Currency undervaluation and sovereign wealth funds : a new role for the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4668, The World Bank.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo, 2008. "Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization," Working Papers 142, Center for Global Development.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2008. "Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization," Working Paper Series WP08-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong & Ketki Sheth, 2006.
"US-China Trade Disputes: Rising Tides Rising Stakes,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa78.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong & Ketki Sheth, 2006. "US-China Trade Disputes: Rising Tides Rising Stakes," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa78, October.
- Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2009. "Services in Doha : what's on the table ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4903, The World Bank.
- Jacques Cremer & Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 1989. "The Rise and Fall of Oil Prices: a Competitive View," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 15-16, pages 427-454.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1989:i:15-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Challenges of formal social security systems in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2012. "Propaganda and Conflict: Theory and Evidence from the Rwandan Genocide," CID Working Papers 257, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Mauricio Cardenas & Marcela Eslava & Santiago Ramirez, 2016.
"Why internal conflict deteriorates state capacity? Evidence from Colombian municipalities,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 353-377, June.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Marcela Eslava & Santiago Ramírez, 2013. "Why Internal Conflict Deteriorates State Capacity? Evidence from Colombian Municipalities," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011940, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Marcela Eslava & Santiago Ramírez, 2013. "Do Modern-Time Wars Make States? Panel Data Evidence," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011939, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Thiemo Fetzer, 2014. "Can Workfare Programs Moderate Violence? Evidence from India," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 53, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Valentina Calderón & Margarita Gáfaro & Ana María Ibáñez, 2011. "Forced Migration, Female Labor Force Participation, and Intra-household Bargaining: Does Conflict EmpowerWomen?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008912, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Timothy Besley & Thiemo Fetzer & Hannes Mueller, 2015.
"The Welfare Cost Of Lawlessness: Evidence From Somali Piracy,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 203-239, April.
- Besley, Timothy & Fetzer, Thiemo & Mueller, Hannes, 2015. "The welfare cost of lawlessness: evidence from Somali piracy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66041, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Albornoz, Facundo & Hauk, Esther, 2014. "Civil war and U.S. foreign influence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 64-78.
- repec:pia:review:v:8:y:2017:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCivil war; violence; economic development; growth;
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-05-02 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2009-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOC-2009-05-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .