Report NEP-SOC-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War: A Review of 50 Years of Research," Working Papers 166, Center for Global Development.
- Piet Keizer, 2008. "Can economics contribute to moral life?," SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology 025/2008, SCEME.
- Fabio Mariani, 2008. "The economic value of virtue," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08101, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sven Banisch & Tanya Araujo & Jorge Louçã, 2009. "Opinion Dynamics and Communication Networks," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan, 2009. "Electoral Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from the Audits of Local Governments," NBER Working Papers 14937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Mario Lavezzi - Nicola Meccheri, 2009. "Transitions Out of Unemployment: the Role of Social Networks' Topology and Firms' recruitment Strategies," Discussion Papers 2009/80, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Thomas Baudin, 2008. "Religion and fertility : the French connection," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08089, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.