Opinion Dynamics and Communication Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tanya Araújo & Rui Vilela Mendes, 2007.
"Innovation Success and Structural Change: An Abstract Agent Based Study,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2007/25, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Tanya Araujo & R. Vilela Mendes, 2007. "Innovation Success and Structural Change: An Abstract Agent Based Study," Papers 0709.2694, arXiv.org.
- Galam, Serge, 2004. "The dynamics of minority opinions in democratic debate," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 336(1), pages 56-62.
- F. Schweitzer & L. Behera, 2009. "Nonlinear voter models: the transition from invasion to coexistence," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 67(3), pages 301-318, February.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:03:y:2000:i:01n04:n:s0219525900000078 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duffy, John, 2006. "Agent-Based Models and Human Subject Experiments," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 949-1011 Elsevier.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-05-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-NET-2009-05-02 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-05-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp162009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .